Tuesday, September 16, 2008

[THIN] Re: New Microsoft commercial

"I'm sorry Dave, I can't allow you to do that. "

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com


On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Jason Patten <jasoncitrix@> wrote:
I thought the OS for the HAL-9000 was supposed to be perfect... Aside from a slight tendency toward homocidal phycosis...  *grin*


On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 8:34 PM, Michael Pardee <pardeemp@ wrote:
Sorry to hear that Nick.  I can tell the exact opposite story about how i pulled Windows out of 5 computers in my house and replaced them with OS X and can't imagine going back.  Unfortunately nobody is perfect and it's easy to find people with problems from both camps.

On Sep 15, 2008, at 3:49 AM, Nick Smith wrote:

I was going to start typing a long and very specific list about Apple lies, but I get way too angry and life is  too short.
 
I converted my wife and I to Apple about a year ago. It's been a complete nightmare. *Way* less stable than XP. I bought my wife Apple because I was fed up having to be IT support on her Vista machine. Now I just can't talk to her about her computer she's so angry with the ongoing problems. It's not stretching it very  far to say Apple came close to wrecking my home life.
 
Next round of hardware will undoubtedly be Wintel running XP.           
 
F

No comments: