Friday, June 6, 2008

[THIN] Re: Doug Brown thinks Citrix is the "Madonna" of Virtualization

I would have to agree…Provisioning server is my favorite technology from Citrix too yet it’s still underrated.  It’s simple, it works and it’s game changing.  And it’s been widely ignored.

 

Joe

 


From: thin-bounce@freelists.org [mailto:thin-bounce@freelists.org] On Behalf Of Douglas Brown
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 7:24 PM
To: thin@freelists.org
Subject: [THIN] Re: Doug Brown thinks Citrix is the "Madonna" of Virtualization

 

I don’t get it???

But, I actaully sat down one night and wrote 4 articles, one after another.  I had a few things I wanted to get out of me.  One of those, which I will release next week is title, “Citrix Provisioning Server, Why it is my Favorite Citrix Technology”...  So, that is Ardence.... But Where does Sean Penn come in to play?   




On 6/5/08 10:09 PM, "Greg Reese" <gareese@gmail.com> wrote:

so does that make Ardence the photog punching Sean Penn?

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 7:41 PM, Steve Greenberg <steveg@thinclient.net> wrote:

Yup, they keep pushing it Over the Borderline, but let's face it, in the Hypervisor world Citrix is Like a Virgin….





Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85266

(602) 432-8649

www.thinclient.net <http://www.thinclient.net>

steveg@thinclient.net


From: thin-bounce@freelists.org [mailto:thin-bounce@freelists.org] On Behalf Of Jim Kenzig
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 12:08 PM
To: THIN
Subject: [THIN] Doug Brown thinks Citrix is the "Madonna" of Virtualization



I agree!

See

http://www.dabcc.com/article.aspx?id=7884



What do you think?

No comments: