Tuesday, February 17, 2009

[THIN] Re: Citrix PS4.5 Clone VM

Look for the Citrix XenAppPrep tool…  This will help you with the cloning process.

 

Joe

 

From: thin-bounce@freelists.org [mailto:thin-bounce@freelists.org] On Behalf Of alan tropper
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 4:17 PM
To: thin@freelists.org
Subject: [THIN] Citrix PS4.5 Clone VM

 

Hi,

I want to clone a VM citrix server, what steps do I need to take once the server has been cloned and re-named?

I will also want to join it to the same farm so any tips or tricks would be most welcome, the server is a Windows2003 virtual server running citrix presentation 4.5.

Also while Im here I have a 16-bit app that hogs up the server processor's even though it sits on PS4.5, as its a 16-bit app thats older then Noah I cannot find any decent programs that may assist, the only thing I havent tried is to publish the application in low priority.....any ideas on this as well?

Thanks

 

Al

No comments: