Friday, February 20, 2009

[THIN] FW: Simple licensing query - I've been away from Citrix for a while ;-)

Thanks for the replies gents.

I haven’t received any of them (or my original post in fact) direct from the list server (although I get other posts and OOO replies) but the archive never lets me down.

Best wishes

Angus

 


From: Angus Macdonald (IM&T)
Sent: 20 February 2009 11:00
To: 'thin@freelists.org'
Subject: Simple licensing query - I've been away from Citrix for a while ;-)

 

I’m finally starting to get some support for extending my PS4 server farm with additional hardware to allow me to dedicate servers to troublesome applications. I plan to allow users access to the apps from a published desktop using the passthrough client. Will a user in this scenario consume one concurrent license or will the fact that they have sessions on two farm servers result in 2 concurrent licenses?

 

See, told you it was easy.

Thanks

Angus

No comments: