Monday, September 22, 2008

[THIN] Re: Takes Files a Long Time to Open:

Did you publish the individual applications or did you publish a whole desktop?
 
Patrick Coughlin

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Joe Howsmon <joehowsmon@howsmons.com> wrote:

I have an issue that I've been battling with for some time now.  I was hoping someone could throw me in the right direction.  We just upgraded to Xenapp 4.5, on 2003 standard edition servers.   After publishing all necessary applications everything seemed to be working fine until I tried to open some documents on my shared home drive.  It took a good 10 seconds just to open a single document going through ICA as well as Windows Explorer.  Everything seems to work great through an RDP connection.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

 

Thank you for your time,

 

 

Joe A. Howsmon

Howsmon Distributing Company, Inc.

 


No comments: