Monday, September 22, 2008

[THIN] Re: New Microsoft ad is out

Yes it is kind of funny, but I guess even MS understands, ‘use the right tool for the job’, I own both MS PCs and Mac PCs, (yes, they are both Personal Computers), anyway, I use my Macs for graphics and music production, I use the Windows machines for basic day-to-day business. Can my XP machines do graphics and music? Of course, Can my Macs do spreadsheets and documents, pay bills and check e-mail, Of course. I just use the machine that is better equipped for the job at hand, now before the flamer get out the torches, remember, I am not telling you what to use, I am telling you what I use.

 

Thank You

-Doug Rooney
Sonoma Tilemakers
IT Systems Administrator
7750 Bell Rd.
Windsor Ca, 95492
(707) 837-8177 X11
(707) 837-9472 FAX
it@sonomatilemakers.com

 

From: thin-bounce@freelists.org [mailto:thin-bounce@freelists.org] On Behalf Of Greg Reese
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 5:32 PM
To: thin@freelists.org
Subject: [THIN] Re: New Microsoft ad is out

 

this is just too funny!

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/08/09/19/microsofts_im_a_pc_campaign_created_with_macs.html

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 1:26 PM, Jason Patten <jasoncitrix@gmail.com> wrote:

You are unique, just like everyone else.

 

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Greg Reese <gareese@gmail.com> wrote:

i'm still not impressed. so the message is use a pc because everyone else does?

 

 

 

No comments: