Sunday, November 23, 2008

[THIN] Re: CAE alternate address

Which product is CAE? If you are talking about CSG or CAG you don’t normally use alternative address in this case. It sounds like you are using Web Interface with either CSG or CAG. Normally you configure WI to talk to the gateway directly and it will proxy the outside session back to the inside, if you are using translated addresses for the outside you would set it to gateway translated and set up the addresses accordingly.

 

Probably need more details about your configuration to be helpful here…

 

 

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85266

(602) 432-8649

www.thinclient.net

steveg@thinclient.net

 


From: thin-bounce@freelists.org [mailto:thin-bounce@freelists.org] On Behalf Of Jonathan Kadoo
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 9:35 AM
To: thin@freelists.org
Subject: [THIN] CAE alternate address

 

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I hope someone can help me with this.  We are using CAE and when I try to log in via the link https://mydomain.com I am able to log in and see my published apps.  However when i click on any of the apps the error comes up that says "resource unavailable".  When I check the event viewer it tells me the error below.  Can anyone give me any help with this?  Thanks in advance - JK

The Citrix servers reported that the alternate address cannot be found. This was reported from the XML Service at address "http://localhost:8001 [com.citrix.xml.NFuseProtocol.RequestAddress]". [Log ID: 619a6f8f

No comments: