Tuesday, June 23, 2009

[THIN] Re: I looking for Hotfix Rollup Pack 3 for XenApp 5.0 if any of know what is article ID or the link where I can download.

Hi Shiva,

Please see the links below for the required articles:

CTX115626 – Hotfix Rollup Pack 3 for Citrix XenApp 5.0 and Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 32-bit Edition
CTX115627 – Hotfix Rollup Pack 3 for Citrix XenApp 5.0 and Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-bit Edition

You should be able to download these Hotfix Rollup Packs via your MyCitrix login.

Thanks

Ian


From: "Shankar, Shiva" <sshankar@carlsonwagonlit.com>
To: thin@freelists.org
Sent: Tuesday, 23 June, 2009 8:11:04 AM
Subject: [THIN] I looking for Hotfix Rollup Pack 3 for XenApp 5.0 if any of know what is article ID or the link where I can download.

Hello,

 

I looking for Hotfix Rollup Pack 3 for XenApp 5.0 if any of know what is article ID or the link where I can download.

 

Thanks & Regards,

 

Shiva Shankar S 

 

No comments: