Tuesday, October 28, 2008

[THIN] Re: Probably simple

Yep, I tried that. Disabled content redirection under Citrix policies but I still have clients that launch IE within a citrix session but it actually launches from their local machine

 

 

From: thin-bounce@freelists.org [mailto:thin-bounce@freelists.org] On Behalf Of Jason Patten
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 5:07 PM
To: thin@freelists.org
Subject: [THIN] Re: Probably simple

 

I believe that would be Content Re-directions, which is controlled in your Citrix Policies.

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 3:02 PM, Beckett, William (Bill) <WBECKETT@steelcase.com> wrote:

I have a desktop connection to one of our Citrix servers. If I open a shortcut/link to a web site, the local browser launches instead of a browser in the session. Probably a simple fix I'm sure. Anyone experience this?

 

No comments: