Wednesday, April 1, 2009

[THIN] Re: Publish Printers & Faxes

Power users or print operators

Greg


Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 1, 2009, at 8:46 PM, "alan tropper" <alan.tropper@det.wa.edu.au> wrote:

Hi All,

 

I am currently trying to publish printers & faxes for each citrix server in my farm to allow our server and desktop admin guys access to see all user printer sessions.

 

However I have managed to publish 'Printer&Faxes' but unless users are added to the administrator group they can only see their own citrix mapped printers.

 

Does anyone know if there is a GPO setting or a right I can configure to allow admins to view all citrix mapped printers using the published app without using local admins?

 

We currently are using Win2003 with PS4.5.

 

Thanks

 

Al

 

 

 

No comments: