Tuesday, March 3, 2009

[THIN] Edgesight sort of

We are using XA4.5, W2k3, Active Directory, Edgesight v3.
One of the settings to start using edgesight is to Change the ICA-TCP properties Session setting:
When Session limit is reached or connection is broken to END SESSION.
When I go into the Terminal Service configuration tool it is Greyed out and I can't change it.
It is set to Override user settings, Disconnect from session.

I have looked around group policy and citrix policies and can't find where the heck it is being set.  I have changed the setting on the user account but does not seem to be working.

Anyone know where that would be set in gp for citrix/Terminal Server or why it would be greyed out?
Or where in the registry this is set so I can go take a look at it.

Thanks a bunch

Regards,
Doug Stratton, Shared Service BC
Service Desk Email: 77000@gov.bc.ca
Service Desk Tel: (250)387-7000


No comments: