Thursday, January 29, 2009

[THIN] Re: Anyone recall having to change default client printer?

They are not hung, they simply do not auto-create.
 
If I change client default printer, and change it back, works fine.

>>> On 1/29/2009 at 10:04 AM, <jasoncitrix@gmail.com> wrote:
Do the printers get hung after the user logs off?  Ocassionally we have a script go through during the reboot cycle and go through and Wipe all orphaned printers. THe orphaned printers give us fits at times.


On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 4:02 PM, Chad Schneider (IT) <Chad.M.Schneider@thedacare.org> wrote:
Does anyone recall problems with client default printer not auto-creating in Citrix?  What I am finding is, if I change the client default printer to another, then change it back to my preferred default, my auto-create client's default printer only works...but why does it quit working?

No comments: