Tuesday, April 21, 2009

[THIN] MSTSC session Time Zone issue

Greetings,

I am back with an MSTSC issue, I have a terminal server that seems to like GMT and even though the server clock and time zone are correct, some of the sessions revert to GMT, which screws up work order posting. I randomly checked about 15 sessions, and it is only 2, and the same 2 everyday. Is there possibly a policy that needs tweaking? I do not use roaming profiles. All terminal servers are Windows 2003 fully patched. Terminals are Wyse Winterms. I just checked both systems, they are Wyse S-10, and the DST settings were “Unspecified”, so I set them. Could that be it?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

 

Thank You

~Doug Rooney
Sonoma Tilemakers
IT Manager
7750 Bell Rd.
Windsor Ca, 95492
(707) 837-8177 X11
(707) 837-9472 FAX
it@sonomatilemakers.com

 

 

No comments: