Wednesday, September 17, 2008

[THIN] "Microsoft and Cray to unveil $25,000 Windows-based supercomputer"

The headline alone is pretty incredible when you consider that not too long ago Windows was a joke in the scientific computing world!!!

 

 

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85266

(602) 432-8649

www.thinclient.net

steveg@thinclient.net

 


From: thin-bounce@freelists.org [mailto:thin-bounce@freelists.org] On Behalf Of Pat Coughlin
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 6:55 PM
To: thin@freelists.org
Subject: [THIN] How many users?

 

 

When I saw the article "Microsoft and Cray to unveil $25,000 Windows-based supercomputer" my first thought was I could load presentaion server and get about 300 users on it,  then it dawned on me.  Where do I get Cray compatible print drivers?

 

Pat Coughlin

Citrix.XenApp.Winframe.Metaframe.Presentation Server.? Administrator

No comments: