Thursday, June 19, 2008

[THIN] ssl error 61 when launching application from Citrix

Hi Guys,
 
Can some one help me with this because I am stumped on this one. I have two citrix presentation servers installed and they load balance all the apps with a web interface and secure gateway installed on a third server which sits in the DMZ.
 
Yesterday my certificate expired on the secure gateway and I installed a new certificate from thawte and tested okay but some users complained that they were getting ssl error 61: You have not chosen to trust, the certificate. If I log in the same user on a different pc she logs in fine and can launch all the applications. I have upgraded her citrix client to the latest one with no luck.
 
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
 
Regards
 
Sohail Qadir

No comments: