Tuesday, June 17, 2008

[THIN] Off Topic: Resource Scheduling

Our exchange server is run up the network a couple hops by our corporate office.  Which is good and bad all at the same time.  I have access to the AD accounts for it but not the Exchange Server itself.

I am trying to get resource mailboxes going so my users can list the meeting rooms, projectors etc as meeting attendees when the setup appointments.

All the accounts have been created but the delegate access is not working like I want it to.

for one of the rooms.  We have the contact for scheduling that meeting room setup as a delegate.  The meeting requests for that room go to her but when she accepts, it goes on her calendar and not the meeting room's calendar.

When I have done this in the past, it has gone on the meeting room's calendar.

I am missing something here with the permissions but I can't find it.  It has been quite a while since I have had to set this up myself.  If anyone has been through this and has some advice, I am glad to hear it.

Thanks

Greg

No comments: